Monday 22 June 2009

biology. it's a boring thing...

i've just found out that blogger hasn't been blocked on school computer's...(:
WAHOO!
watch when i kill it or something and i can't get back on. >_<

i'm trying to research into my coursework for biology...about soil compaction and biodiversity.
and trying to remember why i chose this title. i hate it already -_-"
any help? because i have no idea what i'm doing!!

ohhh. i had a mint frappé from Caffè Nero during my free period earlier with Jihyun. good stufff maaannnnnn xDD. i should've taken a picture.

bah, i should do my work.

4 comments:

Leanne Lai Ying said...

PFFT
YOU'RE A BAD EGG!!


AND
haha your blog is neeky :D

Rachel said...

hahaha!
thanks..

I'M ALWAYS NEEKY! you should know that by now (:

ryan said...

Ah, I really suck at Biology.
If you lived in Australia I would ask you to study with me but the distance is a bit too far :P.
Maybe just weekends? xD.

Rachel said...

ahhh. it's a killer!

haha, weekends sound good xD