Tuesday 4 May 2010

lalalaa~

i'm trying to put off doing my biology coursework now...even though i have to hand it in by thursday >_<

i finally finished my Graphics coursework though! YAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYY!


one of my 30 pages...

i got bored last night trying to finish off all my coursework sheets and started painting my nails, like you do;;


i'm really liking this colour at the moment (:

also bought theseeee todayy ^^
sale
, £10! why not? xD



i haven't really got anything interesting to blog about...so carrying on with my pointless babble~
I HAVE A NEW PHONEEEEEEE ^__________________^


Samsung Jet Ultra ♥ :D

now, BIOLOGY! grrr.

"can we pretend that airplanes in the night sky are like shooting stars, i could really use a wish right now."

2 comments:

Leanne Lai Ying said...

i like the nails!! ):

Taz said...

=O new phone! jealous! lol
does that mean you want to give me your blackberry? my birthday is coming up... *hint hint* xD