Monday 27 July 2009

it's been a while...

i'm not feeling too good at the moment.. ):

last week was quite eventful though (:


went over to my cousin's house for a barbecue on Sunday, and stayed over for his party on Monday night xD
it was fun ^_^
[in the middle of a game of 'i've never..']
i reckon my tomato-look was starting to fade then...sort of, hahha >_<


and then had a late lunch with Leanne & co. on Thursday;;
Wagamama's first, then off to the parrkkk:



[peach iced tea and chicken katsu curryyyyyy! ^_^]

[is it just me? or does Kirsten look like a floating head?]




and some photos from Leanne's camera...
haha (:
was at the park on Saturday too, gotta love the park xD ♥
shame that my good mood wasn't long-lived though.

2 comments:

Leanne Lai Ying said...

oh im hideous
how could you?!?!

Rachel said...

YOU'RE BEAUTIFULLLLL

I LOVE YOU (: