Sunday 9 August 2009

i can't sleep tonight.

it's just one of those nights.
i'm sitting in my bed, completely in the dark...i can just barely make out my keyboard from the light from my screen.
i think i've been here one too many times now.


i'm not really in the mood. but hey..there's not much else i can do at 3 something in the morning.

i did feel up for a walk.
i have those moments. when it's so quiet out in the street;; it's quite peaceful, dark and there's no one else about.

i wouldn't dare though - as Leanne knows of my fear for the trees on my street;; i know you're laughing right now.
that and my parents would probably shoot me and throw me down a well. or something like that.



btw. 麗瑛:
thank you. i owe you my life.
you never fail to make me smile, even when all i want to do is curl up in a ball and cry my eyes out.
tonight wouldn't have been so bearable if you hadn't been there.
i don't know what i would do without you.
i hope you know i'd do the same for you too.
我愛你~ <3



& to you. the reason i'm sat here now, writing this:
i don't want to waste my tears over you. but i just can't help it.
it looks like i fell too fast. and i feel like a fool.

"so tonight i'll sit and pick apart your pictures and overanalyse your words."

3 comments:

Leanne Lai Ying said...

NOO DON'T DO IT!!!
YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT'S HIDING BEHIND THOSE DAMN TREES!!

i loveeeeeeeee you!!!
<3
but really Tze Kei, you shouldn't dismiss someone like Damien Rice and go towards a band like the Spill Canvas~~
as much as they are nice, they are also depressing =__=;;

I LOVE YOU.
I can't believe you stayed up till 3am.

<3

Leanne Lai Ying said...

actually i'm not surprised, i did pretty scare you before i hung up.
Also...
i like your blogger profile pic :]

Rachel said...

lol, i was listening to Damien Rice too haha!
and hey. i am depressing (:

i was actually up until almost 5. i just couldn't sleep. and then i woke up at 8 o_O

xD yeah, with your singing 'white and creepy' =P
and the mallet thing. you're too violent (:

hahaa, thanks xD
i love youuu <3