Wednesday 19 August 2009

dancing is my remedy.

i'm terrified.
genuinely terrified.


it's results day tomorrow.
i feel like hiding under a rock.
a massive boulder, preferably.

i am quite liking Yasmin's 'we'll hide in a cave with a bear' option though;;
which has now been named 'operation CUDDLE'. this girl's a genius (:


at this point in time, i'm slightly confused..why the sudden change of heart?
for the last week or so, you didn't speak to me at all, and when i tried to talk to you..it seemed like you just couldn't be bothered with me.
don't get me wrong, i 'm glad you're talking to me..even if it is just 'how are you?'

it seems so stupid. it IS so stupid. why am i wasting my time on you?

there are so many questions that i need answering. and i'll bet you can't even answer one of them.
oh, but i miss you.

"yeah you can try but i find the antidote, music is the cure."

1 comment:

Yazzie said...

LOL. I knew you liked my idea! :D

xxxxx