Saturday 14 August 2010

rainy, rainy days...

i haven't blogged in a while, so i thought i would now (:

i think my last post was before i'd even had my first exam...

and now results are in FIVE DAYS! aaaaggghhhhhhhh T_T

anyway;; so i've had a busy summer...and been out waayyyy too much
but it's been fun! and the weather was nice...until now.


went to Morden Hall Park for a picnic for Leanne's birthdayyy:



nomnom! ^^ and...


hehehe~ Stephanie will kill me if she sees i've put this up..

and then to Folkestone:

:D




i love this (: however, my brother fell into the sea about 5 seconds after the last photo xD

however, between all the outings, i've been doing a bit of moving to our new apartment!
i don't have any photos of the place..but i did catch my brother having (his version of) a staring match with the tv;;




haha (:

just one more picture...

*scoff*

oh, i've also had this song stuck in my head:

i love WongFu & KevJumba!

hope you're having a great summer too!

No comments: